Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My First's TAG!

Hey everyone!
So this tag was going around recently and I thought that I would do it! This is a long tag, so be prepared for lots of reading!

What was your first tweet?
65° weather in Hawaii? Now it finally feels like winter.

What was your first youtube video?
I think it was a makeup tutorial using the Skylark Snowkissed Cashmere Palette!

Who was the first person you subscribed to on youtube?

Blair Fowler aka Juicystar07! She totally got me in love with all things beauty!

What was the first Facebook profile pic?

It was a picture of Roger the alien from American Dad! My parents didn't want me to use a picture of myself, so I used a picture of the best alien ever!

Do you still talk to your first love?

Nope! Occasionally, but not on a regular basis or as much as I would like!

What was your first alcoholic drink?

Well I'm not 21+ yet so I'm not going to answer this!

What was your first job?
As a teachers assistant for a musical theatre class!

What was your first car?

Haven't had one yet!

Who was the first person to text you today?

My friend!

Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
Myself! That sounds so conceited, but it was! 

Who was your first grade teacher?

Ms. White! I loved her because she let our whole class attend her wedding!

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?

Either a outer island in Hawaii (i.e the big island) or California! I'm not sure which one was first because I was really little!

Who was your first best friend & do you still talk?

A girl that I went to preschool with (I'm not using names for privacy) and we talk sometimes and always hang out at least once a year!

Where was your first sleep over?

In the basement/den of my friend's house! 

What was the first thing you did this morning?

Check my phone!

What was the first concert you ever went to?

The Cheetah Girls!

What was your first broken bone?

Luckily haven't had one yet!

What was your first piercing?

Ears!

What was the first foreign country you've gone to?

Haven't been out of the US EVER!

What was the first movie you remember seeing?

The lion king, but I don't think that was my actual first movie. 

When was your first detention?

Never! We don't have detention at my school!

Who was your first roommate?

My brother!

What was the first sport you were involved in?

Dance (ballet)

What is the first thing you do when you get home?

Check bloglovin and youtube!

When was your first kiss?

When I was 15

So that was the My First's tag! Please answer some of the questions below because I'd love to hear your answers, and leave other tags you'd like me to do in the comments because I really love dong these personal TAG type posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment