Friday, September 27, 2013

My Song Obsession #1

Hey everyone!
So you know how there are those songs that you always listen to and you never get tired of! I thought that I'd make a new series on this blog and whenever I am OBSESSED with a song, I'd let you know about it and post the video of it on this blog! Let me know what you think of this series idea, but I am totally in love with this concept! So this is my song obsession of the moment!


Avicii - Wake Me Up
OMG this song is amazing! I love EDM (electronic dance music) and Calvin Harris, David Guetta, even Skrillex and Zedd, but this song totally is my jam at the moment! I love how the lyrics are meaningful, not to say that the other songs aren't, but I really think that these lyrics speak to me at this point in my life. I also love how the music is totally EDM without being over the top or too electronic as I find Skrillex can be (for me) sometimes. 

So that was my Song Obsession #1! Let me know what your song obsession of the moment is in the comments below and don't forget to follow this blog on bloglovin or subscribe!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment