Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Start of School Recap

Hey everyone!
I wanted to do a post letting you know how my first couple weeks of school have been! So let's get started!
There are a couple new kids in my grade, one is this super crazy dude who I rant about in this post, and another is supposedly a model, but I haven't met her yet. That new guy is just crazy annoying, but I wont repeat my feelings about him in this post! 
My classes are incredibly hard! I am taking 2 advanced placement courses and one honors course. I am taking the maximum amount of credits possible this semester, which is either smart or really stupid! I haven't been struggling too hard in class, but the homework load is a little intense. Especially because there is a lot of reading involved. 
I have had cheerleading too, which is great, but I can't stunt or tumble or even cheer well because of my sprained finger! 
Blogging on the other hand is amazing, but I have been doing lots of posts in one sitting and then scheduling them because with my homework schedule, it can be a little too crazy otherwise! 
So overall, my start of school has been crazy and hectic, but I hope that I'll adjust to it soon! Let me know how your life has been in the comments because I'd love to hear about whats going on with you all!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment