Thursday, September 12, 2013

STRESS

Hey everyone!
This is going to be a quick update because I wanted to do a post on this blog, but I didn't want to plan one out so this is pretty much just going to be on my stresses in my life right now. So I am a cheerleader for my high school, and I know that nationally the cheerleading competition dates can differ, but the ones in Hawaii are around October and November so my team has been learning our routine and a lot of people suffer from injuries (my sprained finger!) and it hasn't been going as smooth as it should or could. Also, this week has just been insanely stressful because today I had a AP US History test and tomorrow I have a Spanish test and then on Friday I have a AP Biology and a Math test! It's been so hard to blog and do homework and all that and I have been loving my emergency stash of blog posts on my other blog that I use when I can't write daily!
So that was just a quick update on my life! Hope you enjoyed it!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment