Tuesday, October 1, 2013

15 Weird Questions TAG

Hey guys! I found this TAG and I thought it would be fun to do! So this is a little bit beauty related, but I'm doing it on this blog instead because it is mostly about me personally and about my life! So let's get started! 

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Sisi
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?

Getting ready in my bathroom in the morning without turning the light on. It's sort of light from the sun outside (if its even up at 6 in the morning) but its mostly dark. I have no clue why I do this!
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?

Not really!
#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

Paris by JZ and Kanye West. I love this song so much!
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

People saying the word "tasty". I just hate that word so much! It sounds so gross and it bothers me. 
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?

Cracking my knuckles or my back. 
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

My bed is a twin so I take up the whole bed! I also twist and turn a lot so I guess both!
#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?

I had a rabbit stuffed animal named Pinky and a bear named Whitey. 
#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?

Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato 
#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

I say "don't touch your face because it transports germs" but I actually touch my face all the time!
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?

I face towards the direction of the spout. 
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

I can crack my upper back by squeezing my shoulder blades together. 
#13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Fried Chicken! 
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

Are you serious or sarcastic? Because I really have a hard time differentiating the two if it is not super blatant. 
#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?

Sweat pants from Aero and a V neck from Papaya. 

So those are my answers to the 15 weird questions tag! Please do this too and leave it in a comment because I really want to hear your answers to it!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment