Sunday, October 6, 2013

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #1

Hey everyone!
I wanted to start a series on inspirational quotes of the week! I just think that inspirational quotes are so amazing and they can really cheer you up when you're down and I think that this would be a fun weekly post idea! So let's get started!







I think that this quote is so funny and it's even funnier because it's true! 





I love this quote so much because its from the last page of the Great Gatsby. In my English class, we just finished reading that book and I feel like I get this quote now and I also think that its meaningful and sums up the entire novel into one sentence.  




Another funny quote! I think that this is the quote that would cheer me up when I'm having a bad day!






So those were my inspirational quotes for the week! Let me know what you think of these quotes in the comments and if you have any quotes, leave them below so I can read them!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment