Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Music Favorites

Hey everyone!
I've been in kind of a funk lately and I've been using music as sort of a way to get out of it. I've always like EDM (electro dance music), but I have been listening to a sh!tload of Skrillex lately, which lets be honest, is a musician that a lot of people wouldn't think I'd like. And it's true I don't like Skrillex... I love it! So this music favorites post is going to be way different from the rest of the others I've done, but hey! Change is good! So lets get started!



Avicii - Wake Me up
I love this song! Its like a feel good song and it has been playing on the radio a lot where I live and I think that everybody needs to listen to this song at least once because it is EDM at like its finest! 






Any Skrillex song...
So I have pretty much listened to any and all skrillex songs lately, but I'll give you my top 5 I guess because I do have a few favorites! These 5 aren't in any particular order by the way! Kyoto, Rock and Roll (will take you to the mountain), Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, Kill Everybody, and Summit. 






Don Omar - Danza Kuduro
Okay so going along with my different music picks, I have a spanish/portuguese song for you guys! This song is sung in spanish, but it is so catchy and amazing! 


Awolnation - Sail
Another dubstepy song, but this one is totally more popular and I'm sure you've all heard this at one time or another!

So those were my music favorites of the moment! Let me know what yours are in the comments below and follow me on twitter because I post about random stuff in my life all the time!
-Sisi



No comments:

Post a Comment