Monday, October 14, 2013

Quarter Finals!!!

Hey everyone!
I am super stressed out right now because my quarter finals are all this week! It is so stressful and I don't even really know why I'm doing this post, but I think I'm just going to rant and let it out or whatever. So I guess my schedule is like tuesday I have my AP Bio test and my Child Development Psychology test, then wednesday I have a Spanish Oral, then thursday I have nothing, but friday I have a AP US History test and a Math test. Also my cheerleading competition is on friday and all this is so crazy and stressful and so much! I just wanted to do a post on this because I am not going to be writing posts this week, I will keep uploading the posts that I have pre-wrote, but I am not going to be super active on any of my blogs or social media this week! Sorry! So yeah, thats whats going on in my life right now!
Love you guys!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment