Friday, October 4, 2013

Ruby Tuesday's Makes Good Burgers

Hey everyone!
I thought that I should post more food and nutrition and fitness things on this blog because that's what it's supposed to be, so I went though my pictures on my phone and I wanted to do a post on this super yummy burger that I had at Ruby Tuesday's last weekend!


It is the Alpine Swiss Burger from Ruby Tuesday!
It is so yummy and it has Swiss Cheese and mushrooms on a burger with lettuce, tomato, and onion. I love this burger so much and it is totally the best one to get from Ruby Tuesday!

So that was a quick foodie favorite for you guys! I'm going to try do more of these posts because I think they're fun for me and for you guys! Let me know what you think of this post in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment