Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scariest Thing TAG!

Hey everyone!
With Halloween coming up soon, I thought that it would be fun to do the Scariest Thing TAG! 

1. Scariest real-life experience?
Nothing particularly scary ever happens to me! Maybe the most would be driving to Morgan's Corner at nighttime. For all of you non Hawaii people it is the site of a gruesome murder in the 1950s and a urban scary story. 
2. Scariest paranormal experience?

There are supposed ghosts in my school, and I have seen a couple of the "legendary ones" before, such as a shadow of a woman in the big hall at my school when no one was blocking the light. I'm still convinced that it was not a ghost, though. 
3. Have you ever known anyone convicted of a violent crime?

No, thankfully I have not!
4. Are you afraid of the dark? Why or why not?

It depends. If I am in my room or in my house then not so much, but if I'm in the wilderness or somewhere that you'd see in a horror movie, the I will totally imagine things and get really freaked out in the dark!
5. Does your hometown have any scary stories or legends?

Yes! There are these things called Night Marchers, which are old Hawaiian Kings and things. They are ghosts that march through the night and play drums and stuff. If you hear them and you don't run far, far away, they will come after you and kill you! 
6. What is your favorite urban legend?

Bloody Mary is a total classic! There was a really creepy bathroom in my middle school where we tried it, but nothing ever happened. 
7. What is your scariest nightmare?

I have really scary nightmares about being chased by a serial killer or something, but I never die or anything like that in my dreams. I just keep running and I always end up killing the killer instead! 

So I would love to hear your responses to these questions, so leave them in the comments below! Let's all be scared together!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment