Thursday, November 21, 2013

25 Random Question TAG!

Hey everyone!
I was tagged by Madeline from Wonderland in a Wardrobe to do the 25 Random Question TAG! I was originally going to do this on my other blog, which I'll link here for you guys, but I thought that it fit better with this blog because its less beauty related and more personal! So its a pretty long tag so lets get started!
Do you have any pets?
No I don't! I really want a dog or a cat, but my mom is so allergic!
Three things that are physically close to you?
My laptop (obviously), my bed, and my phone!
What's the weather like right now?
Very nice! Its partially cloudy and warm and gorgeous! Which is a shock because it was very gray earlier!
Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
I am old enough to drive, but I haven't got my permit yet! Haha procrastinator! So nope!
What time did you wake up this morning?
5:50!
When was the last time you showered?
Last night!
What was the last movie you saw?
The last movie I saw in a theatre was The Heat and the last movie I saw on demand was the Internship! Btw both are really great movies!
What does your last text message say?
"lol awks" haha thats pretty funny!
What is your ringtone?
Its the normal apple one thats like default. I think its called marimba or something? But I really want to change it to the duck sound!
Ever been to another country?
Nope! But I really want to!
Do you like sushi?
Is this even a question! I'm Japanese so I LOVE Sushi!
Where do you buy your groceries?
Costco, Sams Club, or Foodland (a hawaii store...)
Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep?
Not on purpose, but I've taken benadryl and I've felt drowsy.
How many siblings do you have?
I have 2! A younger brother and a younger sister!
Do you have a desktop computer or laptop?
I have a family desktop, but I get laptops from my school each year so I usually use that unless its summer!
How old will you turn on your next birthday?
17!
Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Yes! I wear contacts to school, but glasses at home.
Do you color your hair?
Not on purpose! But my friends and family have said my hair is looking a lot lighter lately!
Something you're planning to do today?
Write a few blog posts for my other blog, do some math homework, and facebook!
Last time you've cried?
A month ago when I had a slight breakdown. I did a post on it, which I'll link here if you'd like to read all about it! BTW that post is really hard for me to read and it probably doesn't make that much sense, but I am totally not normally like that and I'm completely better now!
What is your perfect pizza topping?
Cheese+Pepperoni+Mushrooms = Heaven! I really don't like pizza hut pizza though, like Papa Johns is 1000X better!
Do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers!
Have you pulled an all nighter before?
Yeah, when I was young and I wanted to stay up all night on Christmas Eve, but I am actually really good at going to sleep at a decent hour!
What's your eye color?
Brown! (haha how boring!)
Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?
Yes, but I love them both! I am an avid diet soda drinker (Love diet coke and diet pepsi, but diet mountain dew is pretty good too!)

So thanks for sticking through that long post! I'm not going to tag individual people, but I would really love it if you did this tag or at least answered a few of the questions in the comments so I can read them! Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun tags!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment