Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Be Thankful

Hi lovelies!
It is thanksgiving tomorrow (I'm writing this late wednesday night) and I wanted to share with you guys some thoughts and reflections that I've been having. I think that this year, more than any other year, I've grown up emotionally and mentally and I think that its time that I recognize and thank the people in my life that I take for granted. I know a lot of other people do it too, but I realize that I don't take time to tell the people I love how I feel, and I expect them to be mind readers or something! So although like nobody that I'm really close to knows about this blog, I'll thank them here (and in person tomorrow!) and hopefully I'll inspire you guys to thank the important people in your life!

Parents/Grandparents
These are the "moral support" system in my life. I think that my parents especially have been feeling the extra pressure because college is on the horizon and although I haven't been seeing eye to eye with them on many things regarding my future, I am still very thankful for the education and life they've given me. 
Siblings
I truly believe that siblings are the people who get what you're going through the best. Although friends get your school life, siblings get what you're going though at home with your parents and all of that (at least if you're my age) and they are another great support system!
That Friend
Yes that friend that you can tell anything to, who you rant to at 2 am in the morning, who will drop everything to be by your side. I don't know who this person is for you, but I know that I have 3 very good friends like this :D
The Other Friends
The friends who make you live life to the fullest. Who make you a better person, fill you with energy, and all that! I challenge you to thank as many of these friends as you can on thanksgiving!
Your Spouse/BF/GF (If Applicable)
Haha this isn't applicable to me at all! But if you have one, thank them for loving you how you love them :D
Advisors/Teachers/Trusted Adults
Whoever these people are, you should thank them for being there for you when you're in need. These people guide you through the rough patches in life and are a role model for who you aspire to be!

So I know that this list isn't complete, but its what I thought was important! If I'm missing anything big (which I probably am saying its like 11 at night), leave it in a comment! Also, a big thank you to all of you reading this blog because it literally amazes me that people care about me, my life, my ideas, and it gives me such an amazing feeling that I love!
Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment