Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dirty Secrets TAG

Hey everyone!
I recently found this tag and I thought it would be fun to do! If you are young or if you don't want to read about my dirty secrets, please check out another post on this blog, but if you want to hear my answers to this tag, read on!

1) what was your first cuss word?
"crap" was my first bad word that I said, but some people don't really count that as a "swear word" so if you don't then it would be "sh!t".
2) what was your first r-rated movie?
I don't know exactly, but maybe the Hangover?
3) who was your first kiss?
Just a guy that I went to school with. I don't want to put names just for the sake of privacy.
4) what do you wear to sleep?
Underwear and a V neck shirt.
5) have you ever seen your parents doing it?
Nope!
6) have you ever cheated?
Never!
7) what kind of undies do you wear?
It depends on the day, but usually hipsters or cheekies.
8) have you ever pooped your pants?
Not since I've been potty trained!
9) have you ever had a fantasy dream about a celebrity?
Not that I remember, but maybe!
10) what's your favorite feature on your crush or significant other?
Eyes or build. Like I like athletic guys that are toned, but not overly body buildery ripped. 

So that was my answers to the dirty secrets tag! If you are comfortable answering these questions (or even one question), leave your answers in the comments because I would love to see it!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment