Sunday, November 17, 2013

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #5

Hey everyone!
I am so sorry that I didn't get my inspirational quotes of the week post up last week, but I have this weeks one here for you! I found these quotes on pinterest and I thought that these were very inspirational and I really liked them once I read them so here they are!




I love this quote so much because it's really true! At school right now there is a lot of drama that I am trying my dang hardest to stay out of because drama leads to sadness, madness, craziness and it is a proven fact that the happy girls are the prettiest! 






This quote is so true! I can't believe how many times friends or people I go to school with make the same mistakes with their relationships, schoolwork, life and this quote really sums everything that I think up!



Another quote that I love! This quote doesn't have a personal meaning or story to go along with it, but I just saw this quote and I was like, "Hell Yeah!" because this quote is true and makes sense! 



So those were my 3 inspirational quotes of the week! Let me know what your favorite quotes are in the comments below and don't forget to follow this blog!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment