Sunday, November 24, 2013

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #6

Hey guys!
So this past week has been wonderful for me and I have felt really happy for the first time in a while. I am so excited for this post and to share some of my amazing finds with you guys! So lets get started!







I just realized that this is the only "inspirational" quote on the list! But this is so true and I think that its important for us to take action rather than stay sedentary because action leads to achievement and laziness leads to competency. 

 


One of my best guy friends was texting me the other day and was like, "why were you so happy this week?" and I was like, "I'm just a naturally happy person!" and this quote totally matches with what I was saying! Plus it's the official start of the holidays this week, so its so appropriate!





This is just a really cute quote! I saw it and was like, "awwww!" I just love this quote because I am such a romantic at heart!


So those were my inspirational quotes of the week! Let me know what yours are in the comments below and don't forget to follow this blog for more life updates!
-Sisi 

No comments:

Post a Comment