Friday, November 29, 2013

Music Favorites!

Hey everyone!
I've been going through another one of my music phases and I've been listening to more alternative, indie, type music. I'm still loving my dubstep and EDM, but I've found myself listening to these songs on repeat all the time! Haha but I'm going to start the Christmas music soon :D So let's get started!




Counting Stars - One Republic
Love, love, love this song! It's so good and I cant believe that its taken me so long to find it! I bet this is a song that everyone will love!









Feel Again - One Republic
Lol another One Republic song! But I've been loving to listen to them a lot recently! This song is also very amazing and I've been listening to this a lot today (actually I'm listening to it now as I write this post!)







Let Her Go - Passenger
This song has like the saddest lyrics, but I love how relaxing and soothing it is! 







Brokenhearted - Karmin
I feel like I include this song in every post! Haha but its my jam, my lady jam (pitch perfect reference!). But really this song is amazingness!

So those were my music favorites of the moment! Let me know what yours are in the comments below!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment