Sunday, December 29, 2013

ABC's about me!

So I saw this tag the other day and I thought that it was the cutest thing! I feel like it's going to be a longish post, so I'll skip the lengthy intro and just get into it!

Attached Or Single?
Very much single at the moment

Best Friend?
I've got two... their names are Ben & Jerry! But seriously, I don't think I have a "best friend", but more of a close group of friends!

Cake or Pie?
Depends on the flavor! Guava or Coconut cake is the best, but I also like a good Peach pie!

Day of the week?
I don't know if this is asking what day of the week it is now, or my favorite day of the week... Well it's a friday right now and my favorite day of the week is probably saturday! 

Essential item?
Phone! And in my phone case I have my id, cash, and band-aids...

Favorite color?
Yellow!

Gummy bears or worms?
Bears!

Hometown?
Honolulu, Hawaii

Favorite Indulgence?
Eating, sleeping, watching Netflix, online shopping!

January or July?
Haha this is such a random question, but probably July because I have finals in January!

Kids?
Nope! I'm still in high school! But I have a younger sister and I call her "baby" a lot if that counts...

Life isn't complete without...
The sun! The beach! my iphone! friends! and, of course, the internet!

Must watch TV show?
I usually have a bajillion television shows that I watch, but right now I'm just watching all the 90210 episodes on netflix! I'm on season 4 right now...

Number of brothers and sisters?
One brother, one sister. 

Oranges or apples?
I like orange juice over apple juice, but I like apples over oranges!

Phobias?
I don't really have one! But staring at blood or watching surgery videos grosses me out after a while. 

Favorite Quote?
"Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny"

Reason to smile?
Because tomorrow brings a new day!

Season of choice?
Summer

Tag 3 people?
Haha I'll pass on tagging individual people this time... I'll just tag everybody!

Unknown fact about me?
I might have to get shoulder surgery

Favorite Vegetable?
Asparagus

Worst habit?
Not cleaning my makeup brushes enough...

X-ray or ultrasound?
I've never had an ultrasound, but I'd choose an ultrasound because I believe it doesn't use radiation. Haha that would be embarrassing if I was totally wrong!

Your favorite food?
Sushi! Spicy Ahi in particular :D

Zodiac sign?
Like the Chinese one? I'm an Ox! Or if it's like the one that you use for your horoscope then I'm a Leo!

So I hope this was fun for you guys to read, because I loved answering all these questions! If you want to do this, I tag you! Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more tags and posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment