Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 12: Let's Recap the Day!


Hey everyone!
So it's been forever since I've done a Let's Recap the Day post! If you are a long time reader, you know that I used to do this daily, but that was got really crazy so I stopped. But because it's Christmas Countdown I thought I'd do it again on today (December 8th for me, December 12th for you!). 

So I woke up at 3am! Isn't that crazy! But I had to get up so early because I had to volunteer at the Honolulu Marathon, which started at 5am. I got on location at 4 and I ate breakfast and then spent the morning cheering on the runners. It was a lot of fun! We were around the 1/8th mark for the first couple hours then we moved to the finish line to cheer on the runners. I saw a couple of my teachers running, which was really cool and I got to play with foam fingers and noise makers! Also, I got payed $90 for that! Whoo! Then at around 12:30, I had to go to a salon to get my hair cut. I wanted to go a little bit shorter, so I went for 2 inches off the bottom. I was debating whether to layer my hair or to keep it one length, but I kept it one length because it would be a bitch to do buns for cheer if my hair was layered! Then I got home and took a nap. I did some homework that I didn't get a chance to do over the weekend and I watched a few television episodes. For dinner my dad picked up Panda Express, which was so yummy! I ate a little beef broccoli, beijing beef, and chowmein. I watched the Lakers vs Toronto game on tv and to be completely honest, I don't think that Kobe looked that good at all. Like he was slow, didn't jump, made bad passes, too many turnovers.... But thats off topic. Then I showered, and started blogging! 

So that was my day! Let me know how your day was and what you did today in the comments and leave more Christmas Countdown suggestions in the comments below!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment