Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 14: My Favorite Christmas Songs!

Hey everyone!
I have a very exciting post! It's my favorite christmas songs! I love Christmas music and I really wanted to share with you some of my favorites! So let's get started!






This Christmas
Literally every big recording artist has done this song, but I have a few favorites! I think that the Christina Aguilera version is my favorite, but the Chris Brown and Cee Lo version is good too!









Santa Baby
I love this song a lot too and I especially love the Michael Buble version of this! 













Baby It's Cold Outside!
Another great song! I really like the Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo version of this song, but this is a song that I love no matter who sings it! 








Merry Christmas Happy Holidays
Who remembers NSYNC? Haha it was wayyy before my time, but I loved their music so much! This is probably my favorite of all these songs just because my dad used to play this song all around our house when I was younger! 






So those were my favorite Christmas songs! Let me know what your favorite Christmas songs are in the comments below and don't forget to leave suggestions for future Christmas Countdown posts!
-Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment