Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 16: Present Wrapping Extravaganza

Hey everyone! 
So this post is pretty random, but I just finished wrapping all my presents and I wanted to share with you my accomplishment! haha I am the worst present wrapper ever, but I think that I did a good job this year! 


So I put most of my presents into bags, because that is the easiest for me! I still have to put tissue paper in some of them because you can see the presents in some of them, but I am pretty proud of my skills! This literally took me like an hour and a half to find all the bags and ribbons and stuff and to wrap everything, but I got to watch scandal while I wrapped so that made it fun! 

So that was my Present Wrapping Extravaganza! Let me know in the comments what other posts you'd like to see in my Christmas Countdown series and remember to follow this blog for the remaining posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment