Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 18: DIY Christmas Cards


Hey everyone!
So at the beginning of this series, I promised to do some DIYS, but I haven't really. But this all changes today! I am showing you guys how to do really quick and easy Christmas cards! 


I really wanted to write my friends good cards this year. Not the normal "merry christmas" or something like that, but actual heartfelt notes to them thanking them for everything they do for me. I thought that this would be nice because everyone loves to hear how much others love them! So I want to challenge you guys to write heartfelt letters to your friends and family this year too! 

So for the actual cards, I used blank cards that aren't folded or anything like that because these are what I had on hand. On one side, I wrote their name (or nickname) and I used glitter glue to spice it up. You can get so creative with this and draw, paint, glue, stick, even collage things on this side! I was doing a lot of these, so I went pretty simple with mine. Then on the other side, I wrote letters to my friends! If you want to see what I wrote, you can zoom in on the picture to read it, but the majority of mine are thanking them for being a great friend, an inside joke or an experience that I/we've gone through, and a hope or wish for us for the next year! Get creative and have fun writing whatever you'd like!

That was my Christmas Card DIY! It was such a no-brainer tutorial, but I think that it was worth mentioning! Let me know if you do this and how you decorate your cards in the comments and don't forget to follow this blog for more DIYs!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment