Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 20: Winter Wonderland TAG!


Hi guys!
So I have a wonderful tag for you today! I know that there used to be lots of christmas tags going around the community a couple years ago before I started blogging, but I haven't really seen any new ones until today! So I thought it would be super fun to do the winter wonderland tag! 

1) Favorite thing about winter?
I love how you can start being more adventurous with the lip colors because I love red lips! I also love the scents because at least in my house, me and my mom start baking a lot more and the candles this time of year are heaven!
2) Scarves or Beanies?
Neither? Haha it's not cold enough where I live to wear either, but if I had to choose one I'd go with scarves!
3) Favorite holiday movie?
Elf! Lol I did a whole elf inspired quotes post that I'll link here if you'd like to see! 
4) Favorite winter nail polish?
I don't have specific polishes in mind, but I love emerald greens! Actually, I'm purposely being secretive about this because I have a post on this topic coming in a few days on my other blog!
5) Favorite Starbucks holiday drink?
Caramel Brulee Frap! This drink is so heavenly and I totally recommend trying it at least once this season!
6) Top 3 winter essentials?
Well I live in Hawaii, so mines will be a little different than most peoples, but it would be a jacket with a hood (it gets cold and rainy!), a sexy red lipstick (it makes anyone look instantly better!), and a nice going out dress (appropriate for family events too, though!). 
7) Name one item on your wishlist!
I already did a wishlist post, which I'll link here. But one thing off my wishlist is Prada Candy perfume because I love that scent and I never spend money on perfumes! 
8) Favorite Holiday song?
Another question that I already did a post on! But This Christmas is my favorite song and I especially love the Christina Aguilera or Cee Lo version of it! 
9) Did you black friday shopping this year?
Haha I survived black friday this year! Me and my friend went at midnight and it was craziness!
10) Must have winter lip product?
My EOS Sweet Mint lip balm! My lips get really chapped during this time and I need a good lip balm to keep them soft and hydrated! Also, I love mint and this one smells so yummy. 
11) Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year?
Nope! I really want an ugly Christmas sweater because if I had one I would wear it 24/7!
12) Have you ever had a white Christmas?
This questions is so funny to me because I live in Hawaii! Haha it would be a miracle for the weather to get below 60 degrees most days!
13) Favorite winter candle scent?
Bath and Body works leaves or cinnamon sticks!
14) How will you be celebrating christmas?
I have a christmas dinner with my dad's side of the family on the 23, a christmas eve party with my mom's side of the family on the 24th, and on actual christmas, I'm spending it with my grandparents and family at home! Also, this saturday I have a party with my cheer girlies!

So that was the winter wonderland tag! I would love for you to do this tag and I tag EVERYONE to do this because I would absolutely love to read your answers! Also, don't forget to follow this blog and my other blog for the remaining 5 days of Christmas Countdown! I can't believe how fast the time flies! I love you guys and I'll post again tomorrow!
-Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment