Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 22: Christmas TAG!

Hey everyone!
So I have another fun Christmas Tag for you guys! I am really excited to do this for you guys so let's get started!

1) Do you prefer real or fake Christmas trees?
I love real christmas trees because of the scent, but my family uses fake christmas trees because they are a lot less expensive and easier to maintain!

2) You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I love caramel drinks! Caramel Machiattos are always a favorite of mine and Caramel Brulee Fraps are also amazing!

3) What's your favorite color scheme for decorating the tree?
Anything and everything! This year I have both colored and white lights, and a whole slew of ornaments! I love the look of a bright and colorful and fun color scheme!

4) Giving or receiving?
I love picking out presents that my friends will love, so I guess giving, but I also love receiving presents because I get really happy and I love everything that I get!

5) To mince pie or not?
Not exactly sure what this is because I've never had it before, so I'm just going to go with no.

6)What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
I usually make a Chinese chicken salad and get pizza! Haha sooooo healthy :P

7) Christmas day fashion?
Casual! I usually stay in sweats and a tank, but this year we're having people come over so probably shorts and a dressier top. 

8) Favorite Christmas song?
I love Feliz Navidad by Michael Buble. I've been listening to it nonstop lately!

9) Favorite Christmas movie?
I love Elf! 

10) When do you open presents?
First thing in the morning! My family usually opens presents from each other first thing in the morning. Then, when we're done with that, my parents cook breakfast while me and my siblings open presents from the extended family and friends!

So that was the Christmas Tag! I would love for you guys to do this tag, and leave it in a comment! Also, don't forget to follow this blog!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment