Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 24: The Most Amazing Week

Hey everyone!
So this post is going to be all about my life! This week has been so amazing and a lot of good things have happened to me and I wanted to share some of the great news with you guys! Before I start, please don't think of this as bragging, I totally don't mean it like that! If you are going to get offended by this post, or if you're going to think that I'm bragging, please check out a different post instead! So let's get started!
So on Saturday, I received my PSAT score in the mail. I am a junior in high school if you guys didn't know that and I got a 190 on the psat, which I was actually really happy with. I know a lot of people at my school get in the 200s, but I thought that was really good for me and I was so psyched! Then on sunday, I had a family dinner with some of my extended family that I don't see very often. It was sushi and it was absolutely delicious and great. Then when I got home sunday night, I checked my SAT scores and saw that those were posted too. I am so happy with what I got on my SAT and I think that I'm going to try take the ACT instead of retaking the SAT because I love the scores that I got! I got a 2000 on my SAT, which is the highest that I've ever gotten and is a good couple hundred points above my practice test scores. I know my parents are so thrilled and I put a lot of pressure on myself to get good SAT scores for financial aid reasons and to exceed my goals, I am just beyond words right now! Monday was good, I didn't really do much, but I wrapped presents and all that jazz. Then today, I went down to the local DMV to get my drivers permit! It was really funny because they gave the eye test and I couldn't for the life of me read one number. It was kind of scary and I think I should go to the eye doctor soon. But I passed the test and I am officially allowed to start driving! Whoo! So currently, I'm taking a break from getting ready for (yet another) family party. It is a huge christmas eve party and it will be lots of fun! 
So that was my great news! I really hope that all of you have a fantastic Christmas eve and that you guys have a great Christmas day tomorrow! I love all of you guys so much and I am so grateful for you all!
Merry Christmas (Eve)!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment