Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 6: The Holly Jolly Holiday TAG!


Hey everyone!
I have a tag for you guys today! This was really big on youtube like two years ago, before I blogged, so I thought that I would just do it again for y'all! So here it is!


1) Favorite Christmas Movie?
Definitely Elf! OMG that is my favorite movie and I love Buddy the Elf so much!
2) Are you on the Naughty or Nice list?
I hope I'm on the nice list!
3) Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo?
Honestly, I don't really have one because my family members have to approve the card before its sent out! Haha I think it'd be fun to have a really embarrassing one, though!
4) Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Nope! One of the downsides of living in Hawaii!
5) Where do you usually spend your holiday?
In Hawaii with my friends and family!
6) Play or Sing your favorite Christmas song! 
Haha I'll actually do a post later on in Christmas Countdown with my favorite Christmas songs, but my favorite of the moment is This Christmas. The Christina Aguilera or CeeLo one are my favs!
7) Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope!
8) Can you name all of santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donnor, Cupid, Commet, Blitzen, and Rudolph? I bet thats totally wrong!
9) What tradition are you looking forward to the most?
My mom's side of the family usually has a big Christmas Eve party, and I'm really excited for that!
10) Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake! 
11) Favorite Holiday food and sweet treat?
My favorite holiday food is ham or turkey! And my favorite sweet treat is either candy canes or caramel brulee fraps from Starbucks!
12) Do you like receiving or giving gifts?
I honestly love giving gifts and seeing how happy my friends and family are when they open their presents!
13) Show us your tackiest Christmas attire!
I don't have any! I had a really gross christmas shirt, but I threw it out a few months ago!
14) What would be your dream place to visit for the holidays? 
Probably like Tahoe or Utah or somewhere with snow! I've never been skiing, but it sounds like fun!
15) Does your family have a special holiday recipe you make?
I usually do a dish with yams! Last year I went all professional and like roasted them myself, but this year I opened a can and poured marshmallows on it! 
16) Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail?
If its a square or rectangle, I can manage, but when it gets into crazy circles and cylinders, I cant handle!
17) Most memorable holiday moment?
On Christmas eve when I was like 5ish my dad dressed up as santa claus! That is pretty hard to forget lol!
18) What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I dont really know! I don't think there was one day when I just realized it, but I think that I out grew it? I actually have no idea! 
19) Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I always make them, but I almost never stick to them!
20) What makes the Holidays special for you?
My friends and family! I love the parties and the gifts and the whole atmosphere and I truly feel that the holidays brings out the best in people!

So that was a long tag! But those were my answers! If you'd like to do this tag, please leave me a link in the comments and also leave suggestions for more Christmas Countdown posts in the comments! Don't forget to check out my other blog for more Christmas Countdown posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment