Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 8: Thankful For Blogger Friends TAG Part 2


Hey everyone!
I'm doing a lot of posts in advance because this week is going to be crazy so I'm not sure when this post is going up, but the other half of this post will most likely be going up really soon or is already up on my other blog! But this is the personal part of the tag! So let's start!

1) Tell us about your city!
It is pretty large, but is kind of suburban if that makes sense. It is very chill and casual and its not uncommon to see people out in flip flops and shorts and a tank on the street. 
2) What about your home?
It is pretty small (4 bedroom, 1 office, livingroom and kitchen) and it is technically 2 houses connected because my grandparents live "next door", which is really like down the hall. It's so confusing to explain, but whatever. 
3) Single or taken?
I am very single right now!
4) Do you have children?
Nope! It'd be really creepy if I had kids because I'm pretty young....
5) Do you have pets?
Nope! I used to have a rabbit before!
6) Do you have a day job?
Nope! Unless you count being a student (which is harder than a job in my opinion)
7) How tall are you?
I like to say I'm 5'1, but if you ask the doctor it'd be like 4'11.75
8) Do you have siblings?
Yes I have a younger brother and sister
9) 3 words to describe yourself!
Positive, bubbly, honest
10) Style Icon

I don't really have a set style icon, but I love Kendall and Kylie (maybe kylie a little more)
11) 3 Favorite musicians/bands
Skrillex (I know, weird right!), One Republic (LOVE!), and Karmin
12) 3 Favorite movies
Pitch Perfect (My Fav!), The Lion King, and The Heat
13) 3 Favorite books
The Great Gatsby, Twilight, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
14) 3 random facts
I crack my back literally all the time, I have 37 unread text messages on my phone as of now, and I don't really have a "group" of friends, but I have close friends from many different groups!

So those were my random facts! Please consider answering it because I'd love to get to know some of you better and don't forget to subscribe to this blog for my Christmas Countdown post tomorrow!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment