Sunday, December 1, 2013

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #7

Hey everyone!
So I have another inspirational quotes of the week post! I am so excited for this weeks post because I have some wonderful quotes to share with you guys! As always, if you have any quotes that you've been loving, leave it in a comment because I'd love to read it! So let's get started!







Haha rhyming quotes are my favorite! But this quote is so true and I'm a big believer in "whatever happens, happens for a reason" and this totally is like the same thing!




Random, but I just read my "horoscope for 2014" in a magazine and it said that I'd be extra cheerful this coming year and I saw this quote and fell in love! It is really true, though, that you have to be optimistic in life!












What would this post be without a christmas quote? But really, this is one of my favorite christmas songs and I love it!



So those were my inspirational quotes of the week! Let me know yours in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe for more posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment