Friday, January 24, 2014

Fitness Inspiration

Hey everyone!
I have my fitness inspiration post for you guys today! I know that january is when you make your resolutions and some of mine are fitness related, which I'll share with you in this post! So let's get started!


I took yoga as my PE class last year at my school and I loved it. It made me feel really good and it was honestly very relaxing and fun for me. I want to try do more yoga on my own at home and stuff because it is really good because it strengthens my core and back and helps me improve flexibility!



I honestly just love this picture so much and I don't really have a reason! I am a cheerleader and I do a lot of tumbling and this picture just makes me happy!


This picture actually really hits home for me. I am currently injured with torn cartilage in my shoulder. I don't want to turn this into a "pity me" post, because I'm done feeling sorry for myself and I just want to get better and stronger. When I saw this picture, it is really just what I need to hear to keep me motivated and inspired!

So that was my fitness inspiration! Let me know what you think of it in the comments and don't forget to follow my blog for more posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment