Saturday, January 11, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #8

Hi everyone! 
I'm back with another inspirational quotes of the week post! I know that this was supposed to be a weekly post, and I've been slacking just a tad bit lately, but I promise to try be more on top of this series this year! So I have some great quotes to start off 2014 to share with you guys!



This quote is great because I think that something that a lot of people want to be is more outgoing and extroverted. I know that introvertedness and extrovertedness (are those even words?!?) are mostly hereditary, but I think to a certain extent you can train and teach yourself to become more one or the other (I might do a blog post on this soon!). This quote just shows that people are people and that you shouldn't feel awkward or uncomfortable or nervous because they're human too! 



I suffer from big-mouth syndrome. Yes, I am a little bit of a gossiper or whatever you'd like to call it and recently it has gotten me in a tiny bit of trouble, but the thing is that I am also a very good listener. I think that there is a delicate balance of telling everyone everything (which I am very good at) and keeping things secret and knowing when to talk and when to listen. I am still trying to figure that out, but I do want to make more of an effort to keep my big mouth under control!


Something that I've been feeling lately is that people take life to seriously. I am still in High School, and I know that it could be because of where I am, but seriously, people make a big deal out of nothing. I love this quote because I think that you really do need to live for yourself. You need to focus on yourself instead of problems that other people have (for the most part) and you need to really care for yourself without feeling guilty. 

I actually have a lot of posts that I am really interested in writing mostly about school and friends, how to be a happier person, dealing with drama, and more and I am really interested to share some of my advice with you guys! So I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to follow this blog! 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment