Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TMI tag!


Hi guys! 
So I'm gonna keep this intro short because this is going to be a crazy long post (50 questions!). But I guess this tag has been going around lately and I thought that I'd do it! So let's get started!

1) What are you wearing?
Gray long sleeved top and mint green shorts! I'm actually going to do an outfit of the day post on this on my other blog! 

2) Ever been in love?
Nope!

3) Ever had a terrible breakup?
Thankfully no!

4) How tall are you?
5'0 (but I usually tell people I'm 5'1)

5) How much do you weigh? 
I am usually somewhere between 105-108 lbs

6) Any tattoos?
No, but I'd love to get a star on my ankle. I'm just deathly afraid of the pain!

7) Any piercings?
Just my ears!

8) OTP?
What does this even mean?!?! Let me know in the comments if you know, and I'll go back and answer this!

9) Favorite show? 
It switches! I've been watching the Twilight Zone on netflix and that is probably the best show ever made, but like an actual show on television now? Probably Modern Family or Castle. 

10)  Favorite Band?
Thirty Seconds To Mars!!!! Check out Love, Lust, Faith, and Dreams! Best CD EVER!!! (lol I'm listening to it now as I'm writing)

11) Something you miss? 
Being healthy and being able to physically do things that I love. 

12) Favorite song?
It literally changes 100 times in a day! But I'd probably say City of Angels by 30 Seconds to Mars.

13) How old are you?
I am 16 :D

14) Zodiac sign?
Leo! Rawrrrrr

15) Quality you look for in a partner?
Selflessness and motivation! I can't stand selfish people and if they're not motivated, it's not good because I am a very driven person. 

16) Favorite quote?
"Worry ends where faith begins"

17) Favorite actor?
Christian Bale

18) Favorite color?
Yellow

19) Loud music or soft?
Loud! I could literally blast music 24/7

20) Where do you go when you're sad?
To my room so I can blast music!

21) How long does it take for you to shower?
15 minutes at the most! But it depends if I'm shampooing, shaving, exfoliating...

22)  How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
40 minutes, but that includes makeup, hair, getting dressed, breakfast, and packing my lunch.

23) Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope!

24) Turn ons?
Smells good! Nice eyes, confidence, smart. 

25) Turn offs?
Arrogance/cockiness, immaturity, bad hygiene 

26) The reason you started blogging?
As a pastime! For fun! To meet people who share common interests!

27) Fears?
Not living up to my potential

28) Last thing that made you cry?
I can't remember!

29) Last time you said you loved someone?
Said that to my sister maybe an hour ago?

30) Meaning behind your blog name?
The URL is Other Modern Girl because I made it after my first blog (Modern Beauty Girl). The actual name "Living My Life" is because this is my personal blog!

31) Last book you read?
On the Origin of Species. Fun stuff :P

32) Book you're currently reading?
Not currently reading a book!

33) Last show you watched?
The Twilight Zone!

34) Last person you talked to?
Either my mom or my sister

35) The relationship between the person who last texted you? 
It's a group text between my fellow cheerleaders! So teammates!

36) Favorite food?
Ice cream, brownies, and sushi!

37) Place you want to visit?
Spain! Or South America (like Brazil and Peru)

38) Last place you were?
In my house

39) Do you have a crush?
Not at the moment! 

40) Last time you kissed someone?
A looong time ago

41) Last time you were insulted?
I can't remember! Haha I guess that's a good thing!

42) Favorite flavor of sweet?
Caramel!

43) Play an instrument?
I played the cello for 5 years, but I quit. But I think I can still play it if I tried!

44) Favorite piece of jewelry?
I have an infinity necklace I got from my grandparents that I love! 

45)  Last sport you played?
Cheerleading! Haha what a suprise!

46) Last song you sang?
Danza Kuduro lol spanish for the win!

47) Favorite chat up line?
Don't have one!

48) Have you ever used it?
No!

49) Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday!

50) Who should do this tag?
Anyone and Everyone! 

So that was the extremely long TMI tag! If you want to do this tag, leave me a link to it in a comment and let me know if there are any other fun tags going around in the comments!
-Sisi 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment