Sunday, February 16, 2014

Check out a new Youtuber!

Hi friends!
So a couple of my friends at school started up a youtube channel the other day and I thought I'd share it with you! I'm not doing this post because they asked me to or anything like that (they don't know I have this blog lol!) but rather because I love their channel so much and I think that you guys will to! 


It's called Milia808 and it's about 2 of my friends traveling throughout the US (hawaii, cali, nyc, and more!) and vlogging! They also have some tags and challenges and diys and its just a really fun channel to watch! Please subscribe to them if you'd like to because I know that they'd really appreciate it! 

Let me know any other great vlogging channels that you love in the comments and let me know if you check out Milia808! 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment