Thursday, February 20, 2014

Diet Inspiration

Hey guys! 
I have another diet inspiration post for you guys! I've been on a bit of a health kick lately and I've been going to pintrest for inspiration and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you! 








So this looks so amazing! It seems like a good alternative for normal chips, and I have tons of apples in my fridge right now that I can use! I might do this tomorrow actually and I'll do a blog post if I end up doing it!



I've also been using my blender a lot to make smoothies! My favorite right now is a chia seed banana and strawberry combo, but I want to branch out and add more stuff into them!







One of my friends actually made one of these the other day and instagramed it! It looked reallly yummy and I really want to try it! Plus avocados are so delicious and I have been obsessed with them!




 I've also been juicing a lot more! I posted a orange carrot juice recipe the other day and I want to do more! I don't actually have a "juicer" so it makes it a little difficult, but I am going to try buy a slow juicer soon!




So that's my diet inspiration! I love these types of posts and I'll try to do more of these! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin for more diet and fitness goodness!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment