Sunday, February 23, 2014

Last Thing You Did TAG!


If you follow me on twitter, you know that I've been searching for a good TAG to do! Cathy must have heard my prayers, because she tagged me to do the Last Thing You Did TAG! I read hers and if you'd like to read hers, you can click here. I hadn't heard of this tag until she tagged me, but it is lots of fun so I highly encourage all of you to answer these questions in the comments!

1) Who did you last talk to?
I just had a very deep conversation with my dad about how the Lakers are stupid for trading Steve Blake and should have traded Pau or Nash instead. 

2) What was the last outfit you wore?
A gray V neck and black cheer shorts. I also had my fitbit on! 

3) What was the last thing you ate?
Fruits! I think it was pineapple, honeydew, grapes, and strawberries! 

4) What was the last thing you drank?
Diet coke

5) Last sport you played?
Cheerleading? Except you don't really "play" cheerleading...

6) Who did you email last?
My English teacher (I had to turn in some homework)

7) Which one of your friends did you talk to last (like their blog if they have one)?
Julia! She doesn't have a blog, but she has a youtube channel I'll link here.

8)What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Castle! Soooo good! You need to watch it if you like watching good television :D

9) Last blog you checked?
I checked Loni Jane's tumblr Aleven:11   

10) Last game you played?
Flappy Bird! Go ahead, judge me. 

So that was the Last Thing You Did tag! I really want all of you guys to do this tag, so please answer it in the comments! Also, a huge thank you to Cathy for tagging me! 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment