Saturday, February 8, 2014

MRI's and More

Hi guys!
So I've been MIA on this blog and on social media this past week and it is because I was insanely busy! This is going to be sort of a "catch up" with me type post where I'll share what I've been doing with you all! 

So this week there was a large fundraiser at my school. The Junior class is in charge of running it and staffing it so I've been so insanely busy helping to prep the food and run the booths and all of that. It is a huge production and is one of the bigger events in Hawaii. This has taken up a lot of my free time this week and today is the second day of the event and although I'm less busy than I was yesterday, a lot of my day will be spent at school helping. I haven't really been blogging much because I haven't had much free time!

And since I've been blogging the extent of my shoulder injury, I thought that I'd give you a little update on that as well. I got a MRI on Wednesday and let me tell you that it was not fun. I had to get the contrast injected and the radiologist kept moving the needle so it was hitting my bone and it was PAINFUL! But the MRI came out well I guess and it was all worth it in the end. It ends up that I have torn some cartilage and I have a torn labrum. It's not super serious (because I've had it for 2 months) but it is something that will need surgery. I don't relaly know when or who will do the surgery yet, but I am trying to explore the option of waiting until summer because I have a couple AP exams in a few months and if I can't write, I'm screwed. I will keep you updated on my shoulder injury because I think that it helps me, at least, to cope with it through blogging and also, this blog is aobut my life, and this is a huge portion of my life right now!

So I hope that this was somewhat interesting, I'm not quite sure if it was, but I'll try to keep up with this blog better and I'll keep y'all updated!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment