Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Favorite FITSPO!

Hi guys!
So I know this post isn't going to be for everyone, but it was really requested after my "is fitspo good or bad" post. I promise I'll lay back on the "fitspo" type posts after this one, but since it was really requested I thought I'd share a few of my favorite fitspo sites for you guys! 

Instagram
@DenaAmy - love her! She was an actress on Dance Academy and I loved that show! Her instagram is so inspiring and she has a lot of really cool dance videos on there!
@LoniJane - She was the pregnant lady eating 20 bananas a day! Although I'm not fruitarian and don't recommend it, her instagram has lots of healthy foods that look yummy!

Blogs
Aleven11 - Loni Jane's blog! It is amazing and she has lots of great advice for eating clean!

Back on Pointe - She has great workout calendars and routines! It is dancer based, so I love it (because I was a dancer for 8 years!)

Youtube
Fullyraw Kristina - great "raw food" recipes! I'm not a raw foodist either, but her juice and smoothie recipes are to die for! 

Freelee the Banana Eater - Kind of a more radical approach to vegan eating, but her videos are interesting (even if I don't agree with some of them!)

Blogilates - Great exercise videos that are super easy to do an effective! 

I also love pintrest! If you go to the Health and Fitness category, a lot of great things pop up! I know the youtube ones aren't "fitspo" technically, but these ladies make great videos and if you're really looking to get inspired, watching one of those videos can do the trick! Let me know what your favorite sites are in the comments so I can check them out! Also, follow this blog for more health fitness and other posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment