Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Favorite Netflix Shows!


Hey guys!
So I am doing a different sort of post today! It's on my favorite netflix shows! I've been loving netflix recently and there are a few shows on netflix that you can only watch on netflix and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you! These are in no particular order!

1) The Twilight Zone
Such a classic! It is soooo good and I really love it! Netflix only has the first 2 or 3 seasons I think, so that's kind of a bummer, but if you want to watch the other seasons Hulu has them all (but with hulu, you get commercials)

2) Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Sort of like the Twilight zone, but instead of like weird supernatural stuff happening, it's mysteries! It's another anthology series and it is really, really good too! 

3) Dance Academy
It is an Australian television show about a group of ballet dancers. I am a dancer and I really love that show, but even if you're not, you will love it! I think netflix just got the third and final season, so I'm going to watch that soon!

4) 6teen
A canadian animated show about 6 16 year olds. I think it used to play on cartoon network maybe 10 years ago or so, but it is really good! It's very addictive, but it's not like Family Guy or other more inappropriate types of animated shows. 

I know there are lots of other shows on netflix that are amazing, but a lot of them play on cable or something else! The shows that I listed are shows that are predominately netflix only! If you check out any of these shows, let me know in the comments and also tell me what your favorite netflix shows are!
-Sisi 

No comments:

Post a Comment