Sunday, March 16, 2014

How's Lent Going?

Hi guys!
So I have been giving up red meat for lent (basically pork and beef) and it has been ridiculously hard! I've been tweeting about this so much because it has been really hard for me especially when I have to "fend for myself" when the rest of the family has been eating red meat. I kind of wanted to know how lent is going for you guys! I really want to know what you guys are giving up or even if you're giving anything up because a lot of my friends and family aren't giving anything up this year. I think that lent is a great time for reflection and I have been so motivated to work on my health and fitness now that I've given up red meat. I'll probably do another post soon on my shoulder injury update (hint: it gets worse) and I'll do another post on my newest fitness and diet loves! 
So this was kind of a random post, but I really want to know what's going on with you all! Also, check out my facebook page because it has a sad 3 likes right now!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment