Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Favorite Songs: Spanish Edition!

Hey guys! Or should I say Hola!
Today is going to be a different sort of favorites post because it is going to focus on my favorite songs that are sung in spanish! I totally get that a lot, maybe even the majority of you all that are reading this post don't speak or understand spanish, but these songs are so fabulous that I needed to share them with you! So here we go!



 VolvĂ­ A Nacer - Carlos Vives
I think someone in my spanish class did a presentation on this song and I totally fell in love with it! It is so catchy and amazing! I have been listening to it on repeat for probably the last hour or so. It's just that good! 







Danza Kuduro - Don Omar
This is a song that has been in a previous favorite songs post, but it was worth mentioning again! Also, this song isn't technically in spanish (it's portuguese) but it's still close! Plus this song is so fun to dance to!









Taboo - Don Omar
Going along with another Don Omar song, this one is different from the last one, but is still great! I personally like Danza Kuduro a little better, but this one is still really good!






La Luz - Juanes
If you use spotify, you've probably heard the commercials for this song a couple months ago. I didn't think anything of it, but when I listened to it, it was surprisingly good! A little inappropriate, but good! 



So those are my favorite spanish songs! If you have any that I need to check out, let me know in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment