Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Plant OBSESSED?


Hey guys and gals!
I have been literally obsessed with gardening and planting recently! I got a mini kit for Christmas and I've been loving it! I think that having house plants is such a great thing because it cleans the air inside your house and it has been proven to be relaxing or stress reducing or something. I planted a few herbs because I can use it when I cook, but I also think that succulents or cacti would make good house plants because they don't require much water to survive. I would totally recommend adding a plant to your house because it is very amazing and it is great for decor!

Let me know your thoughts on house plants and your favorite types of decor in the comments below! Also follow me on bloglovin!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment