Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Are You Doing the Bikini Series?

Hi guys!
So first off, I'm totally going to be raving in this post, but it's because I genuinely love it and not at all because they sponsored me or anything remotely like that. Well, I know that I kind of a let myself go when I got injured because I figured that I couldn't exercise as much or as well or whatever. That was all fine and dandy when I could cover up with a huge sweater or jacket, but now that it's getting warmer and people are stripping down, I wanted to get in shape! I've loved Tone It Up for a while now, and I've decided to join their Bikini Series! It's an 8 week series running from this week until the first official day of summer! When you sign up they give you a few recipes and you get daily workouts and you can sign up for their free community. I love the motivation that I get from all the bikini babes and I have their iphone app and love it! I'm really stoked for these next 8 weeks and I would love it if some of my followers would do it with me! You can sign up here and if you are already a part of the tone it up community, you can friend me here!
Let me know if you're going to do the series with me in the comments and don't forget to follow this blog for more fitness and diet posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment