Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #10

Hi guys!
So I have another Inspirational Quotes of the Week post for you guys! It is really feeling like spring now, so I have some springtime quotes for you today! Let's get started :D



This is something that I've been trying to do more often especially since I've been super busy lately with studying for AP Finals in a month (ahhh!), homework, drivers ed, blogging... But really, blogging is my release so I love doing it (although I wish I could do it more often!) and I've also been trying to do at least 10 minutes of yoga a day!






Life is too short to be anything but happy! I will totally do a post on how I try to stay happy, so definitely check back soon for that, but I think that this time of the year, everyone gets a whole lot happier! Maybe it's because of the sun!






It's spring! This means warmer weather, sun, and fun! Make sure to try and get out of the house as much as possible and soak up that vitamin D!











So those are some of my favorite quotes this week! Let me know what your favorite quote is in the comments and don't forget to follow this blog for more posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment