Sunday, April 27, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #11

Hi guys!
So I have another inspirational quotes of the week post for you guys! I have four quotes for this week that I think you'll really like!



Saw this quote and loved it! It is really witty and funny and I love it!








This is for the beauty gal in me! It's such an easy quote, but so true at the same time! Like it's a fun way of saying that it's the person that makes an outfit fabulous, not necessarily the clothes (although great clothes helps!)








This quote sums up my thoughts about life and the future perfectly! I think I'm becoming more laid back because there is less than a month of school left (which isn't so good for my grades!)










Just a good reminder that what's in the past is in the past and that everything happens for a reason!















So that was my quick inspirational quotes post! I promise to try give this blog more attention, but I have been so crazy busy recently so I've been a little neglectful! 

-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment