Saturday, May 24, 2014

Finally a Senior!!!

Hey guys!
So this is going to be another post all about my day, so sort of like a daily vlog in a blog! So here we go! It was senior skip day today, so all the seniors went to the beach. It was also technically the last day of school, but not really because I have two days of finals next week. Well I'm a Junior and our entire Junior class made really sick class t-shirts! They say "Can't Touch Th15" on the front and are super cute! We also got our class rings, which was super exciting for me because it's just like a right of passage that makes everything super amazing! I would insert pictures of all this, but I'm afraid of the creepy internet stalkers, so I figure better be safe than sorry. We also got our yearbooks, which are also so pretty looking this year! The yearbooks always look gorgeous, but this year it was like so much prettier than usual! I got a lot of people to sign my yearbooks and I thought that I'd share some of my favorite things people wrote in my yearbook with you all! 

So here we go...
1. "Great having you in math this year. #Qludes!" -CG
2. "It's pretty great we're still besties after all these years! See you senior year!" -JJ
3. "I'm so happy that I met you. I cannot say how many times you saved me in APUSH. I hope to see you in another class next year. Stay cool sistah." -DS

This was kind of a really crazy and random post, but I was super excited and wanted to share it all with you guys! I hope that you guys liked this post and if you want to see more posts like these, follow my blog here!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment