Saturday, May 10, 2014

I Made a Tumblr!

Sup y'all!
It's been quite a while since I've posted on this blog, but I've been swamped studying for AP tests (I have 2 next week) and finishing up school and all that, but I wanted to let you know that I made a tumblr! Still trying to get used to it, but I am going to try post there as much as possible. My tumblr is called A Rad Vidorra. Vidorra is a spanish word that roughly translates to a good life or an easy life. This blog is my getaway from the craziness of the world and hopefully will be a little bit of an escape for you. Also, you can ask me questions there and all that fun stuff! I would seriously appreciate it if you clicked here and followed it or something because I think that would be really cool and I'll try to follow all of you guys back!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment