Saturday, May 24, 2014

Top 5 Social Media Sites

Hi guys! 
So it's time for another top 5 post! This one is going to be on social media sites because there are so many and I thought that it would be fun to share my favorites with you! So here we go!

1) Blogger!
Of course Blogger would be number one! It allows me to blog and share my ideas with you guys and the world and without it, my blogs wouldn't exist! I absolutely love blogger and I think that its the easiest platform to start a blog on!

2) Facebook
I think the best thing about facebook is that everyone has one. It's really easy to communicate with everyone you want to because the majority of people have one! The format has kind of gone down the hill and it's not super interesting, but it's useful and that's good!

3) Twitter
I love twitter! There's something so satisfying about being able to tweet about anything on your mind and I love it! You can always see my twitter posts in the side bar of my blogs!

4) Ask.fm
I love this because it's a cooler formspring! I have a personal one, but I don't really use it to answer questions. I love seeing the questions that other people answer, but I do think that this has the ability to be used for bullying or some not so nice things. Overall I think that this is a really cool website for getting to know people better!

5) Instagram
I love instagram! I don't have one for my blogs yet, but my personal one is Miss_Sienna if you want to follow me. I love seeing really artsy pictures and especially since I live in Hawaii, it always makes me want to get out and go to the beach!

So those are my top 5 social media sites! Let me know your top 5 in the comments below!
-Sisi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment