Thursday, June 26, 2014

My thoughts on Million Dollar Listings Miami

Hi guys!
So all of you probably know that I love Million Dollar listings both the New York and LA ones. Last night, Million Dollar Listings Miami premiered on Bravo and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you because I am such a huge fan of the franchise so here we go. 

First off, let me start off with my overall thoughts. I do like this show, but I don't think that it's as good as the New York or Los Angeles ones. Now let's get into the nitty gritty. I'm not going to do any spoilers or plot things in this post for those of you who have yet to watch this episode, so I'm going to focus on my opinions and my thoughts on this. 

As usual there are 3 brokers that this show follows. Chad, Chris, and Sam. There is a first in this show as Sam is a girl! Both NY and LA have all male casts, so I was interested to see if I liked a girl on this show. I don't. Nothing against Sam as a person, but I think that she comes of as a little needy, whiny, and bitchy. I get that she feels like she has something to prove being self employed and a female, but I don't like the vibe I get from her and she is my least favorite broker on the show and in the entire franchise. Chad is okay. I don't really know how I feel about him yet, but I feel like he's the person you love to hate (if you watch LA, this would be the Altman). Chris is fucking fabulous! He is my favorite by far on this show and I love him! Seriously he is like a sane version of Fredrik (from NY) with a little more botox. 

The vibe that I get from all three of these brokers is that they're trying too hard! It's been 7 years since the start of Million Dollar Listings Los Angeles and 2 years since Million Dollar Listings New York, and I feel like the brokers are too rehearsed and are trying too hard! Especially Sam and Chad. Just saying. 

So I guess what I'll leave you with is watch the episode and decide for yourself. Personally, it doesn't compare to Los Angeles or New York for me, but I'll let you make you're own opinions about that. Also, just an FYI Madison isn't returning to Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles for season 7 and they're getting 2 new brokers! I'm seriously so sad because Madison has been my favorite for a long time!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment