Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My top 5 Starbucks Drinks (Summer Edition)

Hey guys!
So I thought that it would be fun to do a top 5 starbucks drinks post focusing on what I like to order during the summer! My starbucks picks differ depending on the time of year (I'm not going to get a hot latte on a 90° day!) so these are the ones I love during the summer! Also, these aren't in any particular order.

1) Black Iced Tea (sweetened)
This is so thirst quenching! It's really refreshing and yummy! I like getting mine sweetened, and also the Black Iced Tea with lemonade is really good too although I tend to get the plain iced tea most of the time. 

2) Green Tea Frap
Super yummy! It tastes similar to green tea lattes or ice cream and is really delicious. It has a really yummy matcha taste and it also looks really pretty with that bright green color! I also love this frap because it tastes just as good or even better without the whip cream as it does with it (so you save yourself some calories!)

3) Passion Iced Tea (half the sweetener)
This is another really pretty shade! The bright pink shade is so gorgeous and I love getting this with half the sweetener because it saves you some calories and also this tea doesn't need a lot of sweetener to taste great!

4) Iced Caramel Macchiato
Caramel ones are my favorite, but if you prefer vanilla or hazelnut, those could be just as good! I love getting mine layered because the espresso is on the top and it looks really pretty! Get it skinny and you can save some calories with it!

5) Caramel Frap
I love caramel, and caramel fraps are so delicious! I like getting these with whipped cream, so it is a little heavier on the calories, but when you want to treat yourself, this is super yummy and is also really great on a hot day!

So those are my top 5 summer starbucks drinks! Let me know what yours are in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment