Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Song Favorites!

*Note from Sisi: this post was written a couple months ago lol because I meant to upload it when I was recovering from surgery, which I obviously didn't. I'll be posting a more up to date song favorites in the coming days/week so look for that, but I still listen to and love all these songs!

Hey guys!
I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite songs of the moment! Remember that my spotify playlist is on the left side of the screen in the side bar, so you can always check that out, but I wanted to do a specific post on some of my favorite songs!



1) Anna Sun
I recently fell in love with this song again! It's really great and I love this as a summer party song and it reminds me of shopping in Macys or Hollister or something because I think they played this song in those stores a while ago. 







2) Young Blood
Another great indie song! The Naked and Famous recently came to Hawaii to perform and that totally made me remember how much I love this song! It's another great song for a summer party! 









3) Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High
A really great Arctic Monkeys song! I love the Arctic Monkeys and this song is really catchy!




 


4) Tiptoe
After watching the billboard music awards, I fell in love with this song! It's amazing and really great. I love Imagine Dragons too and this is one of my favorite songs from their album!





So those were my favorite songs! Let me know what yours are in the comments below and don't forget to check back on this blog later for more posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment