Monday, August 11, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #12

Hi guys!
So I'm back with another Inspirational Quotes of the Week post and it is long overdue! I can't believe that it's been over a month since my last one! But I promise that I'll try to make these a more regular thing because they're so fun for me and I think that it's really nice every once in a while!



I think that this is something that a lot of young adults and teenagers have to deal with: doing what's popular and what everyone else is doing, or doing what is going to get you where you want to go. I love this quote because it validates everything for me and it makes me feel like blogging and making videos is getting me closer to where I want to be. 


This is an oldie, but a goodie! Something I want to do this year is to take more chances, meet new people, fall in love, and make memories that last a lifetime.  We only live once, which I think can sometimes enable people to be reckless, but it's a fact and something we need to realize more often!



For all of you teenagers trying to find a clique or a "group" know that the cool kids are never as great as they seem and that a good group of friends can get you through anything life can throw at you. 

So I'll try to do these weekly again, but I'm not going to promise because I'll probably skip a few weeks here and there! I love you all so much and I'll love it if you leave your favorite quotes in the comments for me!
-Sisi 

No comments:

Post a Comment