Saturday, August 16, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #13

Hey guys! 
This week has been so stressful for me because I've been trying to start my own personal shopping business and I've been doing my research and it's been crazy! If you want to see my personal shopping website, check out www.personalshoppingbysienna.blogspot.com


I love this quote because it's been my inspiration and driving force for a while. It was my reason for starting my blogs, YouTube channel, and now, my online personal shopping service. I think it's easy to copy someone else, but to be truly successful, you need to be inventive, new, and entrepreneurial.



This quote is along the lines of the first one, but slightly different. It's pretty much another "take a risk and you'll be rewarded" type quote that I've been loving! These quotes are always so inspirational to me because it pushes me to step outside of my box and take a risk.


This is a quote that is so powerful and I think that it speaks for itself. It has such a good message and I love the meaning of it!

 I hope you liked this post, and please check out my new personal shopping business here! Also, let me know what types of posts you'd like to see and what your favorite quotes are!
-Sisi 




No comments:

Post a Comment